WHAT TO WEAR
Baggy, loose fitting pants work out well, jeans or sweatpants can be just to tight and thin. If all you have is an old pair of jeans, just make sure they have some room in them.
As for the upper half, if its hot we’d suggest a t-shirt with a sweatshirt over it or if its cold a thermal long sleeve with a hoodie. Pick an old pair of gym shoes that has a pretty aggressive tread. Gloves are completely optional, as some people use them and some just feel they get in the way of your trigger finger.
For your head a beanie works just fine and for your neck you may choose to add a bandanna.
It never hurts to throw an old towel and a change of clothes in your car for the ride home.
1. MINIMUM AGE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IS 8 YEARS OLD.
2. ALL MARKERS MUST HAVE A BARREL SLEEVE OR BARREL PLUGS.
3. ALL MARKERS MUST SHOOT 280 FPS OR LESS.
4. THE MAXIMUM RATE OF FIRE IS 10.5 B.P.S.
5. BARREL SLEEVES MUST BE ON AT ALL TIMES WHEN NOT ON THE FIELD OF PLAY.
6. CERTIFIED PAINTBALL GOGGLES MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WHEN IN / NEAR AREA OF PLAY.
7. FOR ALL PERSONS RENTING EQUIPMENT – DO NOT REMOVE YOUR CO2 TANK. OUR EMPLOYEE AT THE CO2 STATION WILL REMOVE AND FILL IT ALSO – YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGED OR LOST RENTAL EQUIPMENT.
8. FOR THOSE WHO HAVE THEIR OWN EQUIPMENT USING CO2 – YOU MAY REMOVE IT YOURSELF – HOWEVER, IT MUST BE DONE AWAY FROM OTHER CUSTOMERS.
9. NO SMOKING IN ANY AREA OF PLAY.
10. NO SHOOTING IN THE SAFE / PARKING AREA.
11. NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS OF ANY TYPE.
12. NO SHOOTING THE REFS, WILDLIFE OR OVER THE NETS.
13. NO PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH EMPLOYEES OR OTHER CUSTOMERS.
14. NO CLIMBING TREES or MOVING BUNKERS.
15. NO OUTSIDE PAINTBALLS.
16. NO TOOLS OUT ON THE FIELD.
17. NO FULLY AUTO OR BURST – SEMI AUTO ONLY.
18. NO OVERSHOOTING.
19. NO WIPING OFF HITS.
20. NO EXCESSIVE USE OF FOUL LANGUAGE.